Term Of Service - Tuners Pit Online Racing League. (www.TunersPit.com)
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
TunersPit.com provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
· TunersPit.com currently provides users with access to a collection of articles and resources, including forums, and personalised content through its system.
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
· In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
FORUM ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
· You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
· You understand that all information, data, text, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not TunerPit.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will TunersPit.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
· upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, political in nature, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; harm minors in any way; impersonate any person or entity,;forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service; upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party; upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or collect or store personal data about other users.
CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
· TunersPit.com does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant TunersPit.com the following world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable: With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of TunersPit.com, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the relevant section on TunersPit.com.
· "Publicly accessible" areas of the Service are those areas of the TunerPit.com network of properties that are intended by TunersPit.com to be available to the general public. By way of example, publicly accessible areas of the Service would include TunersPit.com Vendor Listings and feedback postings that are open to both members and visitors. However, publicly accessible areas of the Service would not include areas or accounts that are limited to members, TunersPit.com services intended for private communication such as TunersPit.com private messages, or areas off of the TunersPit.com network of properties such as portions of World Wide Web sites that are accessible through TunersPit.com but are not hosted or served by TunersPit.com.
No content may be copied or reproduced for any purpose without the express written permission of the original author, or MainiacMoose.
NO RESALE OF SERVICE
· You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
· You agree that TunersPit.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if TunersPit.com believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS. TunersPit.com may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
· The Service may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because TunersPit.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Underwater Web.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that TunersPit.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.